Breast 'Thermography Clinic Guelph

Breast 'Thermography Clinic Guelph Assisting pro-active individuals with their breast and hormone health using thermographic imaging as a health discovery tool and by educating on the importance of prevention.

Prevention IS the cure

Operating as usual

10/18/2021
My name is Cindy Klok and I am certified as a Clinical Thermographic Technician (C.T.T.) by the I.A.C.T. (International ...
06/25/2021

My name is Cindy Klok and I am certified as a Clinical Thermographic Technician (C.T.T.) by the I.A.C.T. (International Academy of Clinical Thermology)
 
My professional experience includes 15+ years in Pharmaceutical Clinical Research, followed with a College (O.C.H.M) degree as a D.H.M.S. (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences) I am furthermore a Breast Health Educator (trained by Sat Dharam Kaur of the book "The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer") and a Certified Health Coach. This has lead me to my passion for preventative health and using thermography to help my patients take charge of their health.

#breastthermography #thyroidthermograph #prevention #safebreastscreening #inflammation #breastcancer #breastcancerawareness #breastcancerawarenessmonth #breastcancersurvivor #holistic #holistichealth #preventionisbetterthancure #naturopathicmedicine

My name is Cindy Klok and I am certified as a Clinical Thermographic Technician (C.T.T.) by the I.A.C.T. (International Academy of Clinical Thermology)
 
My professional experience includes 15+ years in Pharmaceutical Clinical Research, followed with a College (O.C.H.M) degree as a D.H.M.S. (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences) I am furthermore a Breast Health Educator (trained by Sat Dharam Kaur of the book "The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer") and a Certified Health Coach. This has lead me to my passion for preventative health and using thermography to help my patients take charge of their health.

#breastthermography #thyroidthermograph #prevention #safebreastscreening #inflammation #breastcancer #breastcancerawareness #breastcancerawarenessmonth #breastcancersurvivor #holistic #holistichealth #preventionisbetterthancure #naturopathicmedicine

My friend and colleague Julie Steele ....
06/01/2021
When To Worry About A Breast Lump

My friend and colleague Julie Steele ....

What’s the difference between a hard lump and a movable lump in your breast? Learn what the size and mobility of breast lumps may mean for your health and breast cancer risk.

Ladies :)    I have some spots available next week TUESDAY in Guelph for Breast Thermography scanning.   Inbox me for de...
05/18/2021

Ladies :) I have some spots available next week TUESDAY in Guelph for Breast Thermography scanning. Inbox me for details and to book

Ladies :) I have some spots available next week TUESDAY in Guelph for Breast Thermography scanning. Inbox me for details and to book

My Cancer Journey - CEA's and NED's
05/07/2021
My Cancer Journey - CEA's and NED's

My Cancer Journey - CEA's and NED's

May 7, 2021 HURRAY for me :) My CEA cancer marked dropped and is now in "normal" range...... Let me explain So GREAT NEWS. Since I started with Hoxsey Biomedical Centre they started having me take the CEA cancer/tumor marker test which remained steady around 5.2. Every 6 months we review my case and...

Why Choose Thermography??Remember, for Mothers day bookings $20 off on Breast Thermography
05/05/2021

Why Choose Thermography??
Remember, for Mothers day bookings $20 off on Breast Thermography

Why Choose Thermography??
Remember, for Mothers day bookings $20 off on Breast Thermography

SURVEY: INTEREST IN HEALING STRONG FREE MONTHLY EDUCATIONAL GROUP MEETINGS
05/05/2021
SURVEY: INTEREST IN HEALING STRONG FREE MONTHLY EDUCATIONAL GROUP MEETINGS

SURVEY: INTEREST IN HEALING STRONG FREE MONTHLY EDUCATIONAL GROUP MEETINGS

For anyone facing cancer or wanting to prevent it, please help me by letting me know your interest level to join my local (for now Zoom Based) group meetings once a month. I offer these as a Healing Strong Volunteer and they are completely free and no hidden sales as Healing Strong is a

MOTHER'S DAY                              May 10Give Mom a Unique Gift.....The Gift of Peace of Mind and Prevention.    ...
04/24/2021

MOTHER'S DAY
May 10
Give Mom a Unique Gift.....The Gift of Peace of Mind and Prevention.

$20 off for BOTH you and/or your Mom
for Tuesday May 25th in Guelph
www.thermographyclinichalton.com "now servicing Guelph"

MOTHER'S DAY
May 10
Give Mom a Unique Gift.....The Gift of Peace of Mind and Prevention.

$20 off for BOTH you and/or your Mom
for Tuesday May 25th in Guelph
www.thermographyclinichalton.com "now servicing Guelph"

Cell Phones and Breast TissuePlease do not place your cell phones in a pocket over your breast ladies. The radiation aff...
04/13/2021

Cell Phones and Breast Tissue
Please do not place your cell phones in a pocket over your breast ladies. The radiation affects your breast tissue. Please see below images of the use of a cell phone after only 15 mins.

DENTAL PATHOLOGY & BREAST CANCER.Can you see the right sided dental pathology?  Observe the heat in the right neck regio...
04/12/2021

DENTAL PATHOLOGY & BREAST CANCER.
Can you see the right sided dental pathology? Observe the heat in the right neck regions, descending to the right clavicular region, the upper breast and supra-areolar regions, right axilla.
Consider booking a COMBO of breast imaging and Dental/thyroid/cranial next time you come in. (May 11th in Guelph)

DENTAL PATHOLOGY & BREAST CANCER.
Can you see the right sided dental pathology? Observe the heat in the right neck regions, descending to the right clavicular region, the upper breast and supra-areolar regions, right axilla.
Consider booking a COMBO of breast imaging and Dental/thyroid/cranial next time you come in. (May 11th in Guelph)

“Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99% of the battle. The other 1% is to cross i...
03/25/2021
My Cancer Journey - continued

“Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99% of the battle. The other 1% is to cross it.”― Richie Norton

Thursday March 25, 2021 “Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99% of the battle. The other 1% is to cross it.”― Richie Norton I worked for 15+ years in Pharmaceutical Clinical Research and then switched to a holistic career. First I took courses on Reflexol...

The body achieves what the mind believes.
03/25/2021
Health Inspiration - Quotes

The body achieves what the mind believes.

March 25, 2021 The BODY achieves, what the MIND believes. By simply having the right mind set, you can transform into an absolute machine, a powerhouse of determination, focus and energy, smashing your sessions and tackling everyday challenges like a warrior. #naturalhealthcare #passion # inspiratio...

Why Thermography?Medical Thermal imaging has been an available medical test for more than 50 years.Thermography is a tot...
03/18/2021

Why Thermography?
Medical Thermal imaging has been an available medical test for more than 50 years.

Thermography is a totally safe. It does not expose a patient to any form of radiation. It’s a non-invasive, painless test with absolutely no adverse effects.

It can be used at any age and provides a diagnostic tool far superior to others in early stages.

BOOK YOUR IMAGING NOW at 905.873.5773 or email Cindy at [email protected] The results could change your life.

Did you realize I am BACK imaging and BACK with Dr. Mostovoy's Thermography Clinic Group?.  I live in Guelph and offer t...
03/14/2021

Did you realize I am BACK imaging and BACK with Dr. Mostovoy's Thermography Clinic Group?. I live in Guelph and offer thermographic imaging again at the Wellington Chiropractic and Wellness Centre locally. Open to adding other locations for those wellness and naturopathic clinics out there :)

The Role of Hormones in Breast Health Hormone Health = Breast HealthAccording to the National Cancer Institute, 90-95 % ...
03/10/2021
Thermography & Breast Health

The Role of Hormones in Breast Health
Hormone Health = Breast Health
According to the National Cancer Institute, 90-95 % of breast cancers are lifestyle related.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021 The Role of Hormones in Breast Health Hormone Health = Breast Health According to the National Cancer Institute, 90-95 % of breast cancers are lifestyle related. Hormonal Health is key in breast health and in overall health. Many women only find that out when they are diagnose...

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ...
03/04/2021
Environmental Factors

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. The Truly Healthy environment is not merely safe but stimulating.
Environmental Science and Technology, February 1968.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. The Truly Healthy environment is not merely safe but stimulating. Environmental Science and Technology, February 1968. Environment: the aggregate of surrounding things, c...

03/02/2021

we still have openings for next week Tuesday, March 9th in Guelph at the Wellington Chiropractic and Wellness centre. Please book your BREAST THERMOGRAPHY by calling me at 905-873-5773. www.thermographyclinichalton.com

Health is a result of educating yourself, to take responsibility for your body and mind, and to make educated lifestyle ...
02/27/2021
Lifestyle & Health Education

Health is a result of educating yourself, to take responsibility for your body and mind, and to make educated lifestyle choices. You need to learn to look at prevention as a form of cure. Discovering that you are part of the decision-making process is very empowering.

Monday February 22, 2021 Health is a result of educating yourself, to take responsibility for your body and mind, and to make educated lifestyle choices. You need to learn to look at prevention as a form of cure. Discovering that you are part of the decision-making process is very empowering. The Ro...

Did you realize Essential Oils (those that have therapeutic effects and are pure) can help you with your #Hormones ? Whe...
02/26/2021
Therapeutic effects of Essential Oils

Did you realize Essential Oils (those that have therapeutic effects and are pure) can help you with your #Hormones ? Whether you suffer from #sleepdeprivation or #hotflashes, to #thyroid problems, there are oils that can help balance.

Sunday February 21, 2021 Did you realize Essential Oils (those that have therapeutic effects and are pure) can help you with your #Hormones ? Whether you suffer from #sleepdeprivation or #hotflashes, to #thyroid problems, there are oils that can help balance. The cool thing about using essential oil...

Thermography & Breast Health BLOG
02/24/2021
Thermography & Breast Health

Thermography & Breast Health BLOG

Monday, February 22, 2021 Medical Breast Thermography is an FDA-approved (as an adjunct modality) assessment tool that is simple, painless, and uses no radiation. When Thermography is added to a multi-modal approach of breast exams, namely self-examination, examination by a doctor, and structural te...

Home | Heal Thyself Natural Healthcare
02/23/2021
Home | Heal Thyself Natural Healthcare

Home | Heal Thyself Natural Healthcare

Heal Thyself is about Natural Healthcare Education and Consulting on topics such as Lifestyle and Environmental Factors; natural ways to dealing with treating and preventing cancer; pet health. Therapeutic effects of Essential Oils and Homeopath and Thermography; detoxification and supplementation.

LADIES !! Time to place yourself first and add Breast Thermography to your Annual Breast Health regime.   Available in G...
02/16/2021

LADIES !! Time to place yourself first and add Breast Thermography to your Annual Breast Health regime. Available in Guelph monthly at the Wellington Chiropractic & Wellness centre. T 905.873.5773 E:[email protected]

LADIES !! Time to place yourself first and add Breast Thermography to your Annual Breast Health regime. Available in Guelph monthly at the Wellington Chiropractic & Wellness centre. T 905.873.5773 E:i[email protected]

Still dont understand Thermology? Listen to my collegaes Dr. MOSTOVOY (Toronto) & Laurie-ann (Niagara)    I am available...
02/09/2021
Thermography Clinic Inc - Dr Mostovoy & Laurie Ann Whitnall

Still dont understand Thermology? Listen to my collegaes Dr. MOSTOVOY (Toronto) & Laurie-ann (Niagara) I am available with this Risk Screening Assessment in Guelph 905 873 5773

Interview about Thermography with Dr. Alexander Mostovoy, HD, DHMS, BCCT, and Laurie-Ann Whitnall, CTM.

12/06/2020

Thinking of all my passions and i ADORE my Young Living oils....thieves is one of my fave s which is yours and why?

Book your breast thermography in GUELPH now at our new location. Every other Tuesday.  Breast $250  Cranial/dental $200 ...
11/17/2020

Book your breast thermography in GUELPH now at our new location. Every other Tuesday. Breast $250 Cranial/dental $200 OR SAVE $100 FOR COMBO $350

11/13/2020
Canadian Association of Clinical Thermography

See you this Sunday

💡Infrared Thermography is a technology that allows us to “see” what the human eye can’t.

👉It’s time to get vital information about your own health and become empowered.

🙌Join us Sunday, November 15th for this FREE Virtual 1-Day Conference and learn from world-renowned medical experts & get the chance to win ✨✨FREE✨✨ health products!

✅Register today to reserve your seat for this rare FREE event and join us 9am-5pm ET on Sunday, November 15th from the comfort of your couch.

Click the link to get registered:
https://what-lies-beneath-virtual-conference.mykajabi.com

RIAXION CanPrev Homeopathy Health Plus Clinic
Annette Landman, PhD, Board Certified Natural Medicine Practitioner

Address

12 Waterloo Ave
Guelph, ON
N1H3H3

Telephone

+19058735773

Products

coaching, thermography, medical thermography interpretation, homeopathy

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Breast 'Thermography Clinic Guelph posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to Breast 'Thermography Clinic Guelph:

Videos

Nearby health & beauty businesses


Other Guelph health & beauty businesses

Show All