accessibility360's cover photo
Total Accessibility Solutions accessibility360 is a social enterprise project of PATH Employment Services. Developed with the generous support and funding of the Ontario Trillium Foundation accessibility360 is dedicated to;
• Promoting awareness of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
• Providing to business and organizations the highest quality of training in and resources on the Accessibility Standards of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
• Delivering training and providing resources on accessibility and disability awareness in the workplace and the community
• Going beyond compliance in promoting accessibility in the workplace and place of business
• Actively encouraging accessibility in the delivery of goods and services, in communications and the provision of information, in the employment of persons with disabilities and in our built environment
• Providing reliable and up to date information on the AODA and on accessibility in your business or organization.
31 King Street East, Suite 100
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when accessibility360 posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to accessibility360: