• A no cost, no obligation consultation which serves as a time to get acquainted, outline services, and answer any questions you may have
• Prenatal meetings in your home to review the childbirth process, discuss your choices and options, talk through any fears or anxieties you may have, and introduce comfort measures/ relaxation techniques for labour and childbirth
• 24hr on-call support beginning two weeks prior to your due date and lasting until your baby is born
• Early and continuous labour support when and where you need it ~ emotional support and encouragement, on-going explanation of labour events, answers to questions you or your partner may have along your journey, assistance with comfort measures and other support as needed
• Immediate postpartum and breastfeeding support (if breastfeeding) for 1 - 2 hours after birth
• Postpartum visit(s) to help ease your transition into motherhood. Continuing assistance with feeding, newborn care, new mother care, and referral to community resources if required.
• Back-up birth support by a secondary doula if required
• Ongoing support via phone, text and email during your pregnancy and through 6 weeks postpartum
• Information and assistance regarding babywearing and cloth diapering if interested and access to my list of community resources
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Crystal Rose Doula, Hamilton posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.