ADULT RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
We provide a range of services and supports, including training and counseling, to enable individuals to develop to their fullest potential and to live as independently as possible in the community.
LIFESKILLS (COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS):
Services and supports to enable people with developmental handicaps to:
(a) develop life skills
(b) be integrated into the community
(c) have leisure and recreational opportunities.
Providing minimum support services to individuals/employers to enable individuals to be competitively employed in the community.
CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES:
Providing Resource Consultant supports and services to pre-school children with developmental disabilities enrolled in licensed day nursery programs, including collaboration with other service providers and the family.
Any child who has, or is at risk for delays in development may be eligible for Preschool Integration Services.
· If a parent is unsure whether their child has delays, a developmental assessment can be completed at an Intake/Eligibility clinic.
· If the assessment indicates that there are some concerns with the child's development, a variety of services may be offered.
To book an eligibility clinic please call 905-825-6000
This program provides opportunities for school aged children and youth, with developmental disabilities to participate in an enjoyable and friendly recreation program.
• Limited spaces available
An enjoyable program created especially for young adults with developmental disabilities to participate in social activities and develop friendships in a fun and supportive environment.
An opportunity for Adults with developmental disabilities to gather in an informal, supportive, and friendly atmosphere to enjoy a variety of recreational activities and social opportunities.
• Year round program
• Georgetown and Milton locations
• Movies, games, crafts, music, coffee time, etc.
• 30 years of age and older
AFTER SCHOOL RESPITE PROGRAM:
This program provides after school care for school aged children and youth, with developmental disabilities.
· September through June (see summer camps for day time opportunities)
· Located in Milton
· Three to one, child to adult ratio
· Daily activities based on the skills and interests of the people involved
· Dinner is provided (we try to accommodate any special diet requirements)
· Limited spaces available
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Community Living North Halton posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.