Join us tonight for TRIVA!
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Online Trivia Night to help TRCVA fund Urgent Patient Needs
The Rehabilitation Centre Volunteer Association is a registered Canadian charitable organization. The Rehabilitation Centre Volunteer Association is a registered charitable organization whose mission is to enhance the quality of life of patients at The Rehabilitation Centre by:
• providing financial and "in-kind" assistance to patients of the Centre,
• providing support for recreational programs and materials for the enjoyment of the patients, in cooperation with TRC staff,
• responding to requests from the Centre for non-capital equipment and supplies for the benefit and enjoyment of the patients,
• enhancing the TRC's volunteer program by supporting volunteer development, retention and recognition,
• developing and implementing optimal fundraising activities,
• practicing effective stewardship of limited resources,
• collaborating with TRC and TOHF to maximize efforts which will benefit TRC patients.
505 Smyth Road
Organizational Structure The Rehabilitation Centre Volunteer Association is comprised of all volunteers at The Rehabilitation Centre and is governed by a Board of Directors, elected by members of The Association. The Board is responsible for strategic planning, risk identification and management, fiscal decisions, oversight of operational tasks and communication with members and stakeholders.
How to support the Association:
You can support The Association by giving of your time and talent and/or by making a financial contribution.
Financial contributions can be made by cheque (payable to The Rehabilitation Centre Volunteer Association), VISA or MasterCard. Receipts for income tax purposes are issued for donations of $10 or more.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when The Rehabilitation Centre Volunteer Association posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to The Rehabilitation Centre Volunteer Association: