To ensure this page is a place for accurate information about child and youth health, the Canadian Paediatric Society asks that commenters observe rules of social media etiquette. The CPS reserves the right to review and remove any submitted content for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion and without notice.
Types of comments that will be removed:
• Comments that are off topic or open discussion on a non-related issue.
• Comments that attack individuals or organizations.
• Comments that contain offensive language.
• Multiple postings of the same comment on various threads.
• Comments that contain personal information about others, including information about patients.
• Any form of “trolling” or “flaming.”
Comments will also be removed if they put forth inaccurate information about child health, exist for the purpose of selling a product or service, or give medical advice.
The CPS is not able to respond to parental requests regarding individual medical conditions. Please contact your paediatrician or family physician with specific medical requests.
Please note that due to the volume of requests we receive, in most cases we are unable to communicate on behalf of external organizations.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Canadian Paediatric Society posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.