🎈OUR NEW CLINIC IS OPENING FALL 2021🎈
We are a large 25 bed facility which accepts & treats most new conditions & patients within a 24 hour period in multiple languages. Have you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, at work or while playing sports?
168 Charlotte Street, Suite 305
|Monday||8am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 7pm|
|Thursday||8am - 7pm|
|Friday||8am - 3pm|
At the Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Center we see most emergencies within the same day. Since 1995 we have been offering a great variety of services such as:
1. Motor Vehicle Accident Assessment and Treatment.
2. Orthopaedic & Spinal Injury Assessment and Treatment.
3. Workplace Injury / WSIB Assessment and Treatment.
4. Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
5. Advanced Manual Therapy and Orthopaedic Manipulations.
6. McKenzie & Cyriax Advanced Therapy.
7. Registered Massage Therapy.
8. Occupational Therapy.
10. Mechanical Traction ( Spine & Wrist).
11. Electrical Modalities (Ultrasound, Laser, EMS, Interferential, TENS,...)
12. Magnetic Therapy.
13. Large Exercise Facility, Programs and Whirlpool.
14. Emergency Response & Home Visits.
15. First Aid & CPR Training & Supplies.
16. Bilingual Health & Safety Seminars.
17. Advanced First Aid Services for All Events.
18. Custom Orthotic Services.
19. Functional Capacity Evaluations.
20. Independent Medical Examinations.
21. Athletic/Orthopaedic Bracing & Supplies.
22. Post Surgical & Post Burn Therapy.
23. Pediatric Physiotherapy.
24. Ultraviolet Phototherapy (UVB).
25. Maternity Beds & Post Partum Therapy.
26. Lymphatic, Deep Tissue & Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
27. SHOCKWAVE THERAPY.
A Registered Physiotherapist should be consulted when suffering from any of the following conditions:
1. Pain , swelling and/or discomfort.
2. Stiffness, weakness and/or decreased mobility.
3. Acute or chronic neck, upper back and/or lower back pain.
4. Fractures, sprains, strains and/or severe contusions.
5. Tendonitis, bursitis and/or capsulitis.
6. Bulging discs and/or sciaticas.
7. TMJ dysfunctions and/or jaw pain.
8. Arthritis and/or rheumatism.
9. Migraines or severe headaches.
10. Postural and/or respiratory problems.
11. Neurological problems causing paralysis, tingling, numbness and/or neuralgia.
12. Blocked Breast Milk Ducts.
13. Benign Positional Vertigo (Labyrinthitis).
14. Skin Diseases & Disorders (Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, 15. Dermatitis, Pruritus, Acne, Mycosis Fungoides, Lichen Planus, Pityriasis,...).
We are also affiliated with HEART BEAT First Aid & CPR Training Inc. Someday, you may be involved in an emergency situation or be present at the scene of an accident. Someone seriously injured may require your help. Our state-of-the-art system of FIRST AID & CPR Training will provide you with the essential training to recognize and assess emergency situations. This will enable you to make a difference between life and death situations.
HEART BEAT is a well recognized CANADIAN Emergency Training Agency that promotes, through its members & medical staff, a unique low-stress, easy learning instructional methodology to First Aid & CPR Training. Being affiliated with The Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada & Ontario, The Canadian Red Cross Society and Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Center, this makes our training the most widely recognized certification program in the industry, especially with Worker's Compensation.
The services & training through HEART BEAT since 1990 include;
1. Emergency First Aid Courses
2. Standard First Aid Courses
3. Advanced First Aid Courses
4. CPR Courses (Levels A,B,C,D,E)
5. Emergency First Responder Training
6. Emergency Scene Assessment
7. Oxygen Administration
8. Health & Safety Programs
9. Physiotherapy Consultation & Treatments
10. First Aid Equipment & Supplies
11. First Aid for All Events
12. Automated External Defibrillator
Since 1990, we have been offering high quality training that respond to our customer needs. Our instructors consist only of HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS who are multilingual and have dynamic & diverse backgrounds in both medical care and emergency response. Drawing from their background & everyday medical experience, they use a variety of practical, energetic & inspiring teaching methods to maximize learning and teach each group in accordance with their individual needs & work demands.
Our agency is constantly monitoring medical & scientific research as well as student feedback in order to ensure top quality service and professional training, guaranteed to your satisfaction, or we don't charge for the training.
We have the most comprehensive and advanced HEART & STROKE and RED CROSS First Aid & CPR manuals for our certification courses. Through Heart Beat, student's skills are evaluated by observation, not by stress producing written tests, and they receive their certification at the end of their course.
At HEART BEAT, we want to make a difference by
HELPING PEOPLE SAVE LIVES.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Center + HEART BEAT First Aid posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Center + HEART BEAT First Aid:
Have you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, at work or while playing sports? Are you suffering from pain or discomfort anywhere in your body? Are you having difficulty walking or moving around? Are you suffering from migraines or severe headaches? If you answered YES to any of these questions, the problem could be your muscles, joints, nervous systems, circulation or breathing. Suffering from pain or discomfort, of any kind, is your body's way of saying HELP. You should not ignore it because bodily discomfort rarely gets better on its own and often gets worse with time. Therefore, listen to what your body is saying & get relief by consulting a REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST at the Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Center.
Please feel free to ask us any health, injury or accident-related question?