Consumption of proper kinds of foods can play a major role to detoxify the system, causing weight loss and healthy living. The daily food consumed by us consists of carbs, proteins, fat, vitamins, minerals and water. We have a tendency to consume the wrong mix of all these, resulting in an unhealthy high-carb-low-fat diet, which is mostly grain-based, processed foods lacking in dietary fibers found in fruits and vegetables. Also, increased consumption of fast foods and soda drinks results in excessive intake of sugar, salt and transfats giving rise to early age obesity and associated problems. Modern studies have found a very strong link between obesity and a host of diseases like pre-diabetes,Type II diabetes and depression in middle aged persons and cognitive decline in elders leading to dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
Possessing a wealth of resources on diet, nutrition, vitamins, and beginner level yoga techniques, I can confidently say that I can be your enlightened support. I will suggest a diet, exercise and psychotherapeutic regimen which can lead to a healthy and stress free life that cannot be achieved by any amount of visits to a conventional doctor or specialist.
My extensive knowledge of daily use food items have enabled me to provide the following diet based consultation services:
• Children: Diseases like Obesity, Stomach Disorders (Celiac), Pre-Diabetes and Autism etc.
• Middle-Aged: Diseases like Depression, Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Excessive Weight.
• Senior Citizens: Minimize the impact the diseases like Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Cognitive Decline.
• Knowledge of Mindful walking, Relaxation Exercises, Anger Management and Happiness concepts is also available for those who seek it.
- Consultation for disease only: Rs.500 per half-hour session
- Consultation for disease plus exercise regimen: Rs. 1000 per one-hour session
- Consultation for disease, exercise and psychotherapeutic regimen: Rs.1500 per 75-minute session
-Consultation for disease, exercise and psychotherapeutic regimen with diet chart: Rs.3000 per 90-minute session