* Deaf, Interpreters, Deaf Educator serving on the Board of Directors
* The mission of All Hands On, Inc. is to foster relationships between the Deaf and Emergency Managers in preparing for, responding to, and recovering from emergencies and disasters.
* To accomplish their mission, All Hands On
Has brought together persons who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing with their local Emergency Managers to meet each other face-to-face
Informed persons who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing of their rights to equal access to information, communication, services, and other resources in times of emergency and disaster
* Arranged for the first Deaf CERT training, scheduled to begin on June 7th, 2014 and graduate the first Deaf CERT Team Members in the State of Georgia
* Train Federal, State, and Local Governments, Relief Organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations, School Systems, Hospitals, Charities, Emergency Managers, Emergency Personnel, and Faith Based Organizations in order to elevate their level of awareness to better address the special needs of persons who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
* Train Media Outlets & Personnel to better address the special needs of persons who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing