Are you looking for the perfect festive Keto Christmas Dessert? This bright, colorful Christmas Tree Brownie recipe is sure to fill everyone with holiday cheer!
✅ 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
✅ 2/3 Cup Granulated Sweetener
✅ 3 Eggs
✅ 1/2 Vanilla Extract
✅ 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
✅ 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
✅ 1 Tbsp Gelatin
✅ 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
✅ 1/4 Cup Water
✅ 1/4 Sea Salt
For the icing:
✅ 2 Tbsp Butter, softened
✅ 1/4 Cup Powdered Sweetener
✅ 1 Drop Vanilla Extract
✅ 1 Tsp Coconut Milk or Almond Milk (to get desired consistency)
✅ 1 Drop Green Food Coloring
✅ Sprinkles (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a round pan or cast iron skillet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the Almond Flour flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in the water to thin the batter. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
4. Spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove and let cool completely in the pan. Cut brownies into tree shapes.
For the icing:
1. Add all ingredients into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Add extra coconut milk until you get the desired consistency. Add to piping bag.
2. Drawn a zig zag line with the icing. (see photo). Add optional sprinkles.
View this recipe and more, favorite recipes, generate shopping lists, and more only on the Lazy Keto App for Android and iOS! Visit our website at https://lazyketo.app to download! Link in bio!