We are looking to hire - post, share, tag...
If you are interested or know someone who might be, reach out to Judith Garcia-Barrett, office number 708-572-7181 and or send me your resume - [email protected]...
Part-time Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant
Legacy Insurance & Investment Group, LLC seeks a dynamic Part-time Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. Specifically, to provide daily administrative office support and assist the President and Office Manager to ensure efficient operation of the office and support the goals of the Insurance & Financial Service Division.
• Support office management partners with paperwork and daily reports
• Provide excellent customer service to clients and business partners in person, via phone and email
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Data entry of confidential client files into office database
• Assist with updating company website with blogs, new information, etc.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Receive, sort and distribute the mail
• Book travel arrangements as needed
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory checklist
• Gather proper personal and business documentations in preparation for client meeting
• Schedule marketing functions such as; informational seminars, annual review appointments and client follow-ups
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Handle multiple projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Competencies Required:
• Exceptional computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google, Adobe, etc.
• Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, punctual and dependable
• Great organization skills and keen attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to change, work efficiently within a variety of deadlines and work well un-der pressure
• Ideal candidate will have prior experience in insurance and investment environment, though not required
• Willingness to assume additional responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree desired, but not required - Minimum of an Associate’s degree or two years of higher education
• BILINGUAL REQUIRED: Professional level speaking, reading and writing fluency in Spanish
Benefits to working at LIIG:
• Competitive salary: $12-16 an hour depends upon experience
• Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
• Flexible schedule: 20-30 hours weekly