The views expressed by participants commenting on this page, by websites linked to this page, and by other pages “liked” by the Canadian Lung Association do not necessarily represent the views of the Canadian Lung Association.
Disagreements and constructive arguments are welcome as part of the discussions; however, inappropriate, abusive, discriminatory, offensive irrelevant or unlawful comments are prohibited.
The Canadian Lung Association:
• Will review posted comments, but cannot commit to replying to all comments and/or moderating all discussion on this page.
• Expects posted comments to be relevant to the section they are posted to.
• Reserves the right to remove comments, for any reason, including comments that:
- Express racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, intolerant or life-threatening messages.
- Are aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic in tone.
- Are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or otherwise abusive.
- Are not sent by the author; put forward for advertising purposes and/or are written in a language. other than English or French.
- Are unintelligible, or otherwise inconsistent with the purposes of this page.
- Are repetitive or spamming of threads.
- Provide or purport to provide medical or other health care advice.
- Provide inaccurate information that could have harmful effects on other members of the community.
Any user acting contrary to these rules may be temporarily or permanently excluded from the wall of this page.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Canadian Lung Association posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.