Biosource Nutrition is a leading retailer of many name quality brands, discounted everyday.
Biosource Nutrition is a leading retailer of many name quality brands, discounted everyday.
Biosource Nutrition is a leading retailer of many name quality brands, discounted everyday.
$2 off Coupon
Buy Direct from Our Online Store and save $2.00 on every order
Use $2 off Coupon at Checkout
Enter Coupon Code $2 off at checkout & save $2.00 on your order
Go to checkout and apply the $2.00 off coupon to your order (ongoing offer)
Offer only valid when you order direct from our online store at www.biosourcenutrition.com
Go to www.biosourcenutrition.com to place your order (coupon can be applied to any purchase on our online store)
Garden of Life Raw Meal Chocolate 34.8 oz. (986 Grams)
Garden of Life® RAW Meal was formulated to be a snack or meal replacement that satisfies hunger, is naturally filling and provides energy, all while providing the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that you would find in a healthy meal of raw foods.
RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy raw meal in one delicious serving.
Why Choose RAW Meal?
RAW Meal goes beyond organic by providing live probiotics and enzymes, Vitamin Code® RAW Food-Created vitamins and minerals, as well as nutrient Code Factors™ such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10, enabling natural recognition by your body.
Now loaded with 45 superfoods from RAW organic seeds, sprouts and greens, RAW Meal provides (2 scoops) 40 grams of protein, 10-12 grams of fiber (depending on flavor) and a healthy 2-to-2.5 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for “weight conscious” individuals. RAW Meal also offers 21 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals providing at least 100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients.
What are the Key Benefits of RAW Meal?
A convenient meal-on-the-go, RAW Meal is suitable for almost anyone including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
RAW Meal offers the following:
Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
Naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy Excellent source of RAW organic, plant-based protein (40g) including all essential amino acids
Excellent source of 21 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals
RAW Food-Created Nutrients and RAW Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (10-12g) depending on flavor Only 2g sugar
Provides live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion Made exclusively from RAW natural, plant-based, whole foods– uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
Contains 14 RAW organic sprouts, 24 Organic RAW fruit & vegetable blend, 5 Organic RAW greens blend
No Trans Fats
RAW Meal naturally satisfies hunger and increases energy, making it great for those looking to manage their diet and looking for a convenient alternative to the pre-packaged or fast-food meals that dominate our on-the-go lifestyles.
Visit or online shop at www.biosourcenutrition.com and place your order, today.
Jarrow Formulas Yum Yum Dophilus 120 Tablets
For Intestinal and Immune Health*
Jarrow Formulas® Yum-Yum Dophilus® provides 4 strains of potent beneficial bacteria in a yummy chewable tablet. Beneficial intestinal flora can be depleted by a diet that is low in fiber, high in meat and sugar, by medication taken for illness and infections, by travel and by stress, etc. The result is dysbiosis (i.e., the disruption of the normal intestinal microflora), which can negatively affect digestion and well being.* The friendly bacteria in Yum-Yum Dophilus® help maintain a balanced intestinal microflora, support immune function and promote health.* Xylitol is used to enhance the taste and support dental health.*
Sugar-Free. No artificial sweetener, flavor or color.
Each tablet is individually blister packed for enhanced stability and convenience. Keep out of the reach of children.
Suggested Usage Chew 2 tablets, during or shortly after a meal. For children age 2 and above, recommended to take under the supervision of a parent or caregiver. May take up to 4 tablets a day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients Xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural raspberry flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, beet root color, MogroPure® (Lo Han fruit extract, Momordica grosvenorii) and citric acid. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
KEEP REFRIGERATED. Jarrow Formulas® puts the “PRO” in probiotics® Non-GMO
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Visit our online shop at www.biosourcenutrition and place your order, today.
Source Naturals Wellness Formula 90 Tablets
2013 Vity Award #1 Immune Formula
The Wellness Formula of products is designed to support the immune system when under physical stress. Wellness Formula® contains a powerful combination of herbs, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals formulated to boost your well-being.*
What is Wellness Formula®?
Wellness Formula is the natural products industry’s number one immune defense formula.(Vitamin Retailer magazine, June, 2012; SPINSscan Natural Channel, Total US, $ Sales, 52 weeks Ending 4/16/2011) Wellness Formula is a nine-time winner of the industry’s coveted Vity Award from Vitamin Retailer magazine for strong immune support and high customer satisfaction.
What’s unique about the formula?
Unlike single-action formulas, the ingredients in Wellness Formula work deeply at the cellular level to provide support for the multiple, interdependent body systems that impact immune health. This comprehensive formula provides ingredients for healthy stress response and a strong respiratory system and it contains a full array of antioxidants.
How does it work?
Wellness Formula addresses the root causes of winter season challenges with over 30 powerful ingredients, including antioxidants, herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals. These ingredients provide targeted support for all of the body systems associated with immunity.
Super Garlic Immune Fomula
If the plague, or some other epidemic hits before you are in a good healthy condition, it is good to have an aid for a fast cleaning. Here is Dr. Christopher's story in his own words:
While lecturing in Snowflake, Arizona one night, one person in the group asked if we had an Anti-Plague formula, and I was prompted to give them a "certain combination" of herbs to use.
The people there were very impressed to go right to work and prepare this liquid, having it ready for use. We had told them that plagues come at unexpected times and it could be tomorrow or maybe even years away, but expect the unexpected and be ready now. If the formula was still unused, from "no need" years later, we could all be happy but "TIS BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY".
These good people made it up in gallon lots and had it on hand. Months later while speaking in Tucson, Arizona, someone asked for the "Anti-Plague remedy." I was surprised and asked where they had heard of it, as we had only given it out once. We were informed that a plague-like condition or flu had hit the Snowflake area and when other aids failed, this combination of herbs in liquid form performed its job with amazing speed.
At our next series of lectures in Snowflake, sometime later, we heard one testimony after another about the many different types of ailments that were given quick relief by using this formula.
The formula has now spread in many areas from coast to coast and is being used with good results. A man picked us up at an airport on the west coast a short time ago, and on the floor of his car was a bottle with liquid in it. When asked what it was he said, "Oh, that's your Anti-Plague remedy, we never travel without it as it works good on about any sickness that comes up while we are traveling. We are also never without a bottle of it at home."Dr. Christopher's Anti-Plague formula is now called Super Garlic Immune Formula. It is traditionally used for: Bacterial Infection, Common Cold, Flu, Immune System Function, Influenza, Pneumonia, Sore Throat, Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Upper Respiratory Infection, Yellow Fever.
Dr. Christopher recommended you keep plenty of this formula on hand in order to protect yourselves and loved ones during plagues or pandemics.
"I would rather see you have gallons of the anti-plague remedy in your basement for maybe 60 years and never need it - than to find it comes week after next...and you haven't got it. When you are watching friends and relatives and dear ones die, and you know that you could had had on hand that which could have saved them, and you haven't, that is going to be harder to take than anything you could ask for." - Dr. Christopher
Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum) & Heart Health
Yes, the effect of Capsicum upon your body is dramatic, even literally instant and no more so than with the heart. Its benefits is one of the things that brought you to this article so now let’s discuss the phenomenal healing properties of Capsicum with the human heart.
Dr. John Christopher, the famed natural herbalist, was persecuted relentlessly by the government for his practice of herbal medicine all the while assisting patients in curing heart disease, cancer, tuberculosis, infertility, rheumatism, leukemia, and every other incurable under the sun.
One of his greatest stories in his long career was how he could instantly stop a heart attack if he could get the patient to drink a glass of warm Capsicum water. He said, "A teaspoon of cayenne should bring the patient out of the heart attack."
While this is not directly related to Capsicum and heart health, with internal hemorrhaging, if the patient can drink a glass of extra warm Capsicum water, Dr. Christopher wrote, "...by the count of ten the bleeding will stop. Instead of all the pressure being centralized, it is equalized and the clotting becomes more rapid."
Perhaps now you can see why Capsicum is regarded as a true "miracle herb." With over 700,000 thousands Americans experiencing a stroke each year and almost half a million dying yearly of either heart disease or related issues, believe it not the cure is as close as your local health food establishment. How should you take it? Ideally orally in a drink.
The drink, when taken faithfully, will dramatically improve your heart health as well as your venous structure. Drink it with warm distilled water but if that is unavailable, purified water will substitute nicely. Start by mixing about a quarter of a teaspoon in a glass of warm water. Then, down the hatch. Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
Of course, the Scoville Heat Unit (SHU) rating of the cayenne you're using should be known. Most Capsicum is between 30,000 to 50,000 SHUs.
Some, though, like the African Birdseye Capsicum powder can come in anywhere from 90,000 to 140,000! Needless to say, you should scale back your dosages of this until your body acclimates to its heat.
Another benefit of Capsicum, and peppers in general, are its antifungal properties. Capsicum antifungal properties are significant although this is not its primary health benefit. Capsicum has been shown in some studies to be active against phomopsis and collectotrichum -- both are fungal pathogens.
These fungal pathogens affect fruits especially strawberries and are not directly related to humans. Currently, immune system benefits are also the subject of ap[sstudies conducted by many nutritional supplement companies and microbiologists.
Let's get even more specific. Here is a comprehensive list of all the things Capsicum can do for your health and why you should make it a regular part of your daily health regime.
(I take this information from Dr. John R. Christopher's book School of Natural Healing.) By the way, the word "Capsicum" is another term for cayenne pepper and is used interchangeably. That is how Dr. Christopher referred to it in his book.
Key Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
• This herb is a great food for the circulatory system in that it feeds the necessary elements into the cell structure of the arteries, veins and capillaries so that these regain the elasticity of youth again, and the blood pressure adjusts itself to normal. It rebuilds the tissue in the stomach and heals the stomach and intestinal ulcers; in equalizing the blood circulation, it produces natural warmth in your body; and in stimulating the peristaltic motion of the intestines, it aids in assimilation and elimination.
• It regulates the flow of blood from the head to the feet so that the pressure is equalized; it influences the heart immediately, then gradually extends its effects to the arteries, capillaries, and nerves (the frequency of the pulse is not increased, but is given more vigor).
• Human circulation; it is warming; dilating; specific for varicose veins; equalizes the blood pressure in the arterial and venous system; actually equalizes blood pressure instantly.
• It is useful in alleviating allergies, muscle cramp, improving digestion, gives more pep and energy, and helps wound healing with minimal scar tissue.
• It is a counter-irritant; it brings blood to the surface and allows the toxins to be taken away.
In an article reported on March 16, 2006 by Reuters, the main ingredient in Capsicum, capsaicin, was found to destroy prostate cancer cells. Here is what the article said,
"Capsaicin led 80 percent of human prostate cancer cells growing in mice to commit suicide in a process known as apoptosis, the researchers said. Prostate cancer tumors in mice fed capsaicin were about one-fifth the size of tumors in untreated mice, they reported in the journal Cancer Research. 'Capsaicin had a profound anti-proliferative effect on human prostate cancer cells in culture,' said Dr. Soren Lehmann of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and the University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine."
• Capsicum supports the natural beat (rhythm) of the viscera and interior actions of the glandular, circulatory, lymphatic, and digestive systems. It has been used with great success as a cure for spotted fever (?); the most active stimulant to support and re-animate feeble or exhausted powers.
• This is a medicine of great value in the practice, and may be safely used in all cases of disease, to raise and retain the internal vital heat of the system, cause a free perspiration, and keep the determining powers to the surface. The only preparation is to have it reduced to a fine powder. For a dose, take from half to a teaspoonful in hot water or tea sweetened with honey.
• A Dr. Coffin (evidently his real name) includes Capsicum in his composition powder to restore the normal function of the body in the various stages of pregnancy and childbirth. For morning sickness he recommends a combination of ‘White poplar bark, agrimony, centaury, raspberry leaves, yarrow and rhubarb, each a quarter of an ounce, steep in two quarts of water, strain, and add while hot two teaspoons of powdered cinnamon, half a teaspoonful of Capsicumr, and let the patient take one tablespoonful every three hours until the symptoms are removed if this should not relieve, give an emetic and repeat if necessary.
• It's great for heartburn.
• Cayenne is a powerful rubefacient, meaning it helps the body remove toxins from the blood.
• Capsicum is a general nervous stimulant; a specific for delirium tremens.
• For atonic gout, in paralysis, in dropsy, in tympanitis, and in the debilitated stages of fever.
• For scrofulous; dyspepsia; flatulence; it's an excellent carminative.
• For sore throats—gargle (prepare the gargle with honey); for spasmodic and irritating coughs; heartburn and diarrhea.
• Enables feeble stomachs to digest food; for atonic dyspepsia; specific for hemorrhoids; cures intermittent fever; Capsicum has the power to control menorrhagia; relieves sea-sickness;
• In delirium tremens it is beneficial by enabling the patient to retain and digest food.
• Capsicum is particularly efficient in tonsillitis, and the sore throat of scarlet fever and in diphtheria no application is so efficient as a strong gargle or wash make with Capsicum.
• Promote digestion; relieves pains of the womb; removes obstructed menstruation; for quinsy; for all diseases of the throat; use as a plaster with honey for rheumatic pains, pains of the joints, gout, swellings, etc.; Use outwardly as a liniment, apply it warm or hot for arthritis and rheumatism; gargle for scarlet fever; use an infusion for ulcers in the mouth, strep throat or tonsillitis
• Capsicum is an excellent remedy for a cold; mix infusion with slippery elm and molasses or honey, and take in doses throughout the day; also excellent for sore throat and coughs.
• Cayenne mixed with pennyroyal (an herb) taken for three days will expel the dead birth material from a miscarriage.
• Eases toothache; preserves the teeth from rotting, and when rubbed on the gums, stimulates them enough to prevent pyorrhea.
• Excellent for any type of internal hemorrhage, (create an infusion with bethroot or star root);
• Capsicum is an important remedy in cholera; Capsicum stops vomiting; combine with equal parts of Capsicum and common table salt, one half ounce of each, one pint of good vinegar, give in tablespoon doses for cholera, vomiting "cholera morbus" -- the gross material associated with cholera from the system.
• In chronic lumbago a plaster of Capsicum with garlic, pepper and liquid amber (silarasa) or storax is an efficient stimulant and rubefacient application
• When made into a lozenge with sugar and tragacanth it is a remedy for hoarseness.
• For a carminative make pills of equal parts of Capsicum, rhubarb and ginger or aloes.
• Combine Capsicum with cinchona for intermittent and lethargic affections and for atonic gout and in advanced stages of rheumatism.
• Combine with asafoetida and sweet flag root or camphor in the form of pills in cases of cholera.
• Capsicum has a powerful action on the mucous membrane, and in hoarseness and sore throat, and in putrid throat a gargle made of Capsicum is particularly beneficial.
• By pouring hot vinegar upon the fruits of Capsicum all the essential qualities are preserved. This vinegar is an excellent stomachic.
Even More Cayenne Pepper Health Benefits
• The whole plant steeped in milk is successfully applied to reduce swellings and hardened tumors.
• An infusion with cinnamon and sugar is a valuable drink for patients suffering from delirium tremens as it satisfies the craving in dipsomaniacs. A dose of ten grains of finely powdered capsicum seed, given with an ounce of hot water, two or three times a day, sometimes shows wonderful effects in cases of delirium tremens.
• Capsicum can be used in the treatment of a snake bite.
• As well as the fruit being used as a spice, the leaves were applied to ulcers and headaches
• Capsicum is given internally in atonic dyspepsia and flatulence. It is used externally as a counter-irritant in the form of ointment, plaster, medicated wool, etc. for the relief of rheumatism and lumbago.
• Oral administration of Capsicum may stimulate the gall bladder reflex.
• Capsicum either contains a cholagogue, or acts as a powerful stimulus upon the mucous membrane of the duodenum.
• Cayenne pepper is forgotten therapeutic agent against anorexia, liver congestion, and vascular troubles. Capsicum is highly effective in causing hemorrhoids to regress; and these fruits have the same action on varicose veins. The results are attributed to alkaloids or glucosides in the peppers.
• Excessive amounts of Capsicum (above 20 grams, thus, nearly an ounce) may induce frequent bowel movements.
• It stimulates the appetite, more especially as a hot climate tends to produce anorexia. We have always held the saliva is the key that unlocks the door to digestion. Capsicum, a sialogogue, will stimulate the flow of saliva and will be very helpful to people who have become accustomed to ‘inhaling’ their food and thus robbing themselves of the benefits of saliva in the digestive process. Capsicum would stimulate their flow of saliva as they return to a healthier attitude toward eating.
• Capsicum may be valuable in the prevention and treatment of blood clots.
• Capsicum is very soothing; it is effective as a poultice for rheumatism, inflammation, pleurisy, and helpful also if taken internally for these. For sores and wounds it makes a good poultice. It is a stimulant when taken internally as well as being antispasmodic. Good for kidneys, spleen and pancreas; wonderful for lockjaw; will heal a sore ulcerated stomach; Capsicum is a specific and very effective remedy for yellow fever, as well as other fevers and may be taken in capsules followed by a glass of water
PO Box 868
Franklin Lakes, NJ
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Biosource Nutrition posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Biosource Nutrition: