TREAT Your Teeth with Flouride before You Eat Your Halloween Candy!
Post Oak Pediatric Dentistry is offering our Patients a Special on Fluoride on Halloween Day!!
Walk-In any time between 7:30 am and 4pm
Cost: $10 per patient, and $5 for each additional child in family
Here are a few tips to help stop the sugar bugs from growing in your mouth after eating your Halloween Candy!
1. Apply Fluoride - Before- It's safe for kids of all ages to have 2 to 4 times / year
2. Choose Tooth Friendly Candy- Avoid sticky candies like bubble gum, gummies,and caramel.
3. Choose Chocolate Candy and Sugar Free Gum.
4. Rinse with water after eating candy
5. Make sure you brush and floss every night......
Especially HALLOWEEN NIGHT!