CHAC reminds Michigan residents that open enrollment ends on January 15, 2022 – and in conjunction with our Navigator partners, we remain ready to assist anyone who still needs to sign up for affordable healthcare. With less than two weeks remaining in the open enrollment period, it’s important to act now.
Thanks to the Navigator Grant, in addition to offering free healthcare enrollment services, CHAC – along with ACCESS and 22 other partner organizations (see below for full list) – are ensuring that healthcare Navigator services are available throughout the state, to reach uninsured and underinsured Michiganders in all 83 counties.
Navigator Project Partner List:
• Alcona Health Center
• Association of Chinese Americans
• Family Health Care
• Catherine’s Health Center
• Center for Family Health
• Centro Multicultural La Familia
• Community Health Access Coalition
• Community Health and Social Services (CHASS) Center
• Community Welfare Services of Metro Detroit
• Friends of Parkside
• Hamilton Community Health Network
• HUDA Clinic
• InterCare Community Health Network
• Isabella Citizens for Health, Inc.
• Jewish Family Service of Metro Detroit
• Michigan 2-1-1
• Michigan Primary Care Association
• Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc.
• Refugee Development Center
• Ruth Ellis Center
• Thunder Bay Community Health Service
• Traverse Health Clinic
• Washtenaw Health Plan
Call today to review your healthcare options and secure coverage for 2022.